Feminist Curriculum in Law Schools
NAWL is excited to announce that it has received funding from the McLean Foundation to study the feasibility of developing and implementing applied feminist curriculum in a Canadian law school using a clinic model.
The study will include a needs assessment, taking into consideration the underserved legal needs of marginalized women. Watch the NAWL website for updates on this project.
Announcements and Events
- PRESS RELEASE: After waiting decades, women’s rights organizations celebrate changes to the Divorce Act
- Summer Research Support Officer Job Posting
- Remembering Feminist Activist Kate McInturff
- Book Launch: “The Right to Say No – Marital Rape and Law Reform in Canada, Ghana, Kenya and Malawi”
- Forum on housing as a human right: “Le logement, un droit de la personne”
- Announcements Archive →